Thursday, May 23, 2019

We have landed in planet Venus ....




Our journey to the stars continues ... This included in the research of this blog and now we have landed in planet Venus ...

Let's summary why planet Venus is on our interesting ...

Before two weeks ago I wrote a poem for Aphrodite, ancient Greek goddess (the same name for Venus in roman) for love because is clear in our days (the end of days) everyone is trying to kill love, manipulate our heart and point us who to love and marry. With nazi crimes they are trying to prevent me to love and marry a girl, here in the island where Aphrodite was born according to the mythology ... Also this evil behavior is mention in Bible for the end of days and the tragic is that Christians here in Cyprus show this behavior!!

So, I wrote a poem for the Goddess of love and I swear to Her to protect Her, protect love and not leaving anyone to murder Her .. Also, the people who show up this behavior will be cursed by Aphrodite ....

Anyway, until now as NASA knows (see my video about Eagle of Zeus - a different universe) when I wrote a poem for Greek Gods, there are including hidden messages also for the planets of our solar system .... And when I wrote the Hymn for Aphrodite Goddess  I told everyone to turn the telescopes to planet Venus because I am sure that something is going to happen there ...

And I make a poster for this announcement which it follows below:



Well until now didn't happen or the best way to describe we didn't observe anything changes to planet Venus in our time and space but be patience... Maybe first I have to understand what we want from planet Venus ....

Anyway yesterday I found in internet some old data for planet Venus and with my view of things are very interesting .....

This is a video in you tube which show photographs from planet Venus and the researches claim that they are buildings ...



But if someone take a closer view to the photographs may discover more than show and new theories can occur .... 

For example look this graphic I made ....


Remember that Goddess Aphrodite was the ancient goddess for love, beauty, sexuality and procreation (fertilization)... 



Now the questions is so simple but the answers are very complicated even if we choose the ''logical'' one... 


Why the representation of an ovum with sperms show up in the planet with the name of Goddess of procreation ? Is this a just a normal landscape and trying to see familiar things in our human thinking ? Is this a normal landscape of planet Venus which obvious look like an ovum surrounded with sperms? And how normal is this natural landscape ? I mean giving this name of this planet also with a process that we don't understand yet we also give the characteristics of the Goddess ? 



Or is the dome is actual an artificial building and the ''architect'' wanted to make Monument for the Goddess of love and procreation ?  And if yes who they build this monument ? 

I know the first we think are ''aliens'' but if anyone accept that then he/she must think why aliens portray the human process of fertilization ? They are like us, with human face and body and have the same life's characteristics ? And maybe when we say aliens are humans that colonized Universe in past history ? This is too crazy to discuss right now but these questions can motivate us to make hypothesis about Universe and life out there .... Just an information, planet Venus is associated with ufology also (search it) ...

But I have another theory to share with you.. In my video, Eagle of Zeus - a different universe I say that maybe ancient Greeks (maybe the ancient Greeks before ancient Greeks who we know..read Plato to understand what I am saying....)  does they have an space exploration technology ? And maybe went to planet Venus and build this monument to glorify Goddess Aphrodite (Venus) ??

LIFE IS STRANGER THAN FICTION ......... What if the Creation of Universe, God just make this monument as a natural landscape in planet Venus just to show us  the biggest miracle of life ?

All these are just theories and I am sure that we going to find the Truth ... 


And at the end I will show you a photograph from planet Venus which is interesting and here is whole theory about Universe and God and maybe much more .....


The symbol of Cross is show up in Universe many times and places ... And if we accept that they are indeed artificial buildings in planet Venus can we guess that also this is a monument with the symbol of Cross ?
Who did that ? God or someone else ? And why ??

Sorry for telling that but for me is also a journey for self-understanding and I must examine all the possibilities ....

Is there a chance that I create this cross ? Even the most believers to my story they gonna tell me that ''ok, we believe that when you write a poem or create a picture after that follows a response from Universe but now this picture of Cross from Venus is an old one (August 2012) and you just try to make intervention to planet Venus, so maybe now you are wrong''

yes that's truth but back in year 2016 I draw a painting to purify the Moon for my lover (which I haven't meet her ) and after I found a photograph from the Moon in internet with same characteristics of my drawing but this picture was older some years from my painting... And then i had the first thinking that I can manipulate the past ... 

And before a year ago I wrote an article for ''Mandela Effect'' for Strange magazine (No.172) and one theory I examine for this strange phenomenon is that time-travelers go to the past and change some situations to correct History or for other things like changing the logo of a product and this lead them to success in selling .... 

So, maybe my intervention to planet Venus was actually happen  when I declare my intentions in the present but the intervention happened in the past ?? Yes, I know it sounds too crazy but I remember you that past-present-future does not exist for physicists ... 

Researches say that UFO are time-travelers and I examine theories about me that maybe I am something like a time-traveler also from the Future and I am here in zero point where humanity is in a crossroad for survival or extinction and I am trying to fix things with my way ....

But for that, if I can ''manipulate'' the past I can think experiments to prove it or not and too many times I call serious and open-minded scientists to work together but YOU ARE FUCKING BARBARIANS and you prefer to commit nazi crimes instead to move Humanity to a new way of thinking, knowledge and understanding of Universe, Life and God ....

Anyway, before two days I make a post with the symbol of Cross and the phrase '' in this sign, you shall conquer'', mentioned to the vision of Constantine the Great (my day name celebration) and maybe the cross in Venus it means that ....


I CONQUER PLANET VENUS ......



No comments:

Post a Comment