Monday, September 17, 2018

THE BEGINNING FOR THE TRUTH JUST STARTED !! !!

Finally I made it and started the blog! You know all my story, even it's covered with lies and propaganda. What ever I have to say to Humankind will be publish in this blog. This is the beginning of the journey to find the Truth about subjects I like and believe they are necessary to help Humankind to move towards in the Future in the correct path.

If you have any suggestions or make contact with me, you can use this email address:

aetoscl@gmail.com



At this blog I will write and speak  both greek 
(my native) and english language.
If I make some mistake in english language 
don't judge me, I promise I will get better and better.

You must know that I don't belong anywhere, not in a political party, organisation and 
my only purpose is to find the Truth and create a better future for Humankind. 
I believe strongly to Democracy, so now I give you the chance to open a dialogue with me 
even if you have different opinions than me.

Below I attach an introduction video for the blog  from the official YouTube channel
 Eagle Gods and if you like, subscribe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kA9t3M2GbTA


This will be a great Journey! Join us and let's walk together to the Future !

---------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ΤΟ ΤΑΞΙΔΙ ΠΡΟΣ ΤΗΝ ΑΛΗΘΕΙΑ ΜΟΛΙΣ ΑΡΧΙΣΕ ! 

Επιτέλους, τα κατάφερα και ξεκίνησε το blog! Όλοι σας γνωρίζετε την ιστορία μου, αν και είναι 
καλυμμένη από ψέματα και προπαγάνδα. Ότι έχω να πω πλέον στην Ανθρωπότητα θα 
δημοσιεύεται σε αυτό το μπλογκ. 

Όποιος θέλει να επικοινωνήσει μαζί μου για οποιοδήποτε λόγο ή να κάνει εισηγήσεις, 
αναφέρεται πιο πάνω η διεύθυνση του ηλεκτρονικού μου ταχυδρομείου. 

Θέλω να τονίσω ότι δεν ανήκω πουθενά, ούτε σε κάποιο πολιτικό κόμμα ή οργανισμό, από 
κανένα δεν πληρώνομαι και ο μοναδικός σκοπός μου είναι η εύρεση της Αλήθειας και η 
δημιουργία ενός καλύτερου μέλλοντος για την Ανθρωπότητα. 


Παρακολουθήστε το εισαγωγικό video για τα θέματα που θα πραγματεύεται το μπλογκ και πείτε 
μας τα σχόλια σας.

Θα είναι ένα καταπληκτικό ταξίδι! Ελάτε μαζί μας να περπατήσουμε μαζί στο Μέλλον !


No comments:

Post a Comment